Saturday, January 30, 2010

What I need to be doing and what we are doing...

#1 Need to be doing laundry(and put it away...the hardest part!)
but would rather watch my little chicka sit at her table and eat lunch. What a big girl (and minimal mess to clean up on the carpet afterwards.)
#2 I need to be going through these closets and packing up what doesn't fit anymore. Yes, these are JUST Avery's clothes (and she has an armoire full of dresses, blankets, and SHOES!) A girl has got to have different options!


but we are playing dress up in a scarf and thinking about going outside soon to play in the snow. Avery hasn't been out in the snow yet and I'm sure she is going to LOVE it!


and a rare picture...both of my kiddos smiling at the same time and not HITTING one another! We are in this stage right now. They are having their sibling rivalry already! Dear God be with me for the next 15+ years!


Happy snow day! Enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment