Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I thought I would play a get to know you game and answer a survey I found on someone elses blog


1. Full Name

Elizabeth Annette



2. Favorite Movie

The Notebook or Cold Mountain or 8 seconds (sorry can't pick just one)


3. Favorite drink

Coke


4. Celebrity Crush

I like Kevin Spacey as an actor but I wouldn't call it a crush. Maybe Justin from Bro & Sisters



5. Name of your pet

Gidget McQueen


6. Grandmothers name

elizabeth & annette  hmmm...wonder where I got my name????


7. First job

waitress at Vi's Cafe


8. Town in which you live

Carterville!!!! GO LIONS



9. Town in which you were born

Herrin



10. A bad habit

I pretend like I'm asleep so my husband will get up with my daughter on early mornings!



11. Last name

Chapman



12. Favorite animal

chimps at the zoo


13. Favorite Food

Chicken n' dumplings and coconut cream pie



14. Favorite freezer food

cheap salsibury steak...mmmmm!



15. Favorite mascara

Mary Kay


16. Favorite shampoo

I'm into Pantene right now, I switch it up about every 6mo



17. Most prized possession

Other than my family, my wedding ring...it just completes me.



18. Favorite place outside of the US

I guess I will say Mexico because that's the only place outside of the US I've been.



19.Favorite nail polish


reddish-orange on my toenails and dark maroon/black on my fingernails.



20. Favorite place to buy jeans

JC Penny  ANA brand (I like cheap and comfort)




21. Favorite vacation

Disney World when my son was 18 months and we are on our way there in a week.


22. Favorite place in the US

Disneyworld....duh



23. Age on your next birthday

do I have to say....29 for the second time



24. Favorite yogurt and flavor

blueberry or cherry



25. Favorite fiction book

Janet Evanovich



26. Favorite fiction christian book

Left Behind series


27. Time you get up in the morning

Depends on the day, but usually between 6:30-7:30



28. Sea creature that scares you

jellyfish



29. Who are you annoyed with.

Smokers that smoke right outside the doors! Walk away far away...YOU.ARE.RUDE.



30. Movie in DVD player right now

Beauty in the Beast in the car and Toy Story 3 inside...no telling what's in the downstairs player.



31. Last movie you bought

Toy Story 3



32. Dream Job

Staying at home with my kiddos 6 days a week and have my own boutique.


33. Side of bed you sleep on

right side



34. What would you do if you were stranded on a desert island with the person you hate the most?
I'm not too sure there is anyone that I hate, but I really can't stand Ellen Degeneres so I would find something to make earmuffs with so I didn't have to listen to her crazy laugh and annoying jokes.



35. Biggest dream

Making a difference in unfortunate kids lives



36. Magazines you subscribe to

Parenting, Family Fun, Cath Lab digest, and BHG



37. Can you name all the Spice Girls

Ginger, Posh, Sporty, Scary and Baby



38. Favorite all time TV show

90210



39. Can you use chopsticks

No, I'm too impatient



40. Currently planning a trip

Yes...DISNEY!!!



41. Last thing that made you cry

Talking with my patient tonight about my cousin that passed away 1 1/2 years ago. I didn't know until the end of the shift that she knew him and saw him hours before his accident.



42. Best thing about winter

Snuggling on the couch and watching the snow fall



43. Ever sat through Gone With the Wind

No. Never seen it



44. What do you order at McDonald's.
Double cheeseburger dressed like a mac and a large COKE
I love the caramel frappe too!



45. Dumbest thing you ever did with your cell phone


can't think of anything dumb


46. Your plans for Saturday

Women's luncheon at Life church, pedicure, and trivia with friends


47. Car you drive

Black Tahoe



48. Perfume you wear

Burberry Brit or Love at first sight from VS



49. Favorite Shoes

black ruffle heels



50. Jacob or Edward

I'll pass on both...Jake is a cuter name though
 
 
Thanks Jennifer for the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment