Tuesday, April 27, 2010

bow -dacious!

We've been busy at the Chapman house lately. I have been a bow makin', spring cleanin', and va-ca packin' girl. I have made a ton of bows lately, and I usually take pics of all that I do. But my camera battery has been dead and the battery charger is M-I-A. Don't worry we bought a new one before vacation! I am still ticked that I can't find it though! Here are some of Avery's bows. These are corker piggies with Hello Kitty charms in the center.

and piggy bows to match a colorful outfit.
These cute corker piggies went to a sweet little girl named Molly. I can't wait to see pictures of her. The red and white corkers are to match a St.Louis Cardinals outfit! We are huge Cards fans so I gladly whipped them up!



Now that I have a charged camera be watching for new bow pics.
COMING UP: YARD SALE AT MY HOUSE THIS SATURDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment