Sunday, February 7, 2010

When are these going to leave my cabinet?

The ninie(nin-e) is what we call them. Whatever you want to call it, I can't get Avery to go to sleep without it. I've tried and tried and I just want her to sleep so
I
give
it
to
her

Maybe not the best idea, but she has been doing pretty well at sleeping and I don't want to mess that up. I have tried to water down her milk and also just give her water, but this chicka can not be tricked. She wants the milk. Then she is pretty happy...
like this little face tonight.
After bathtime, we read a book in her bedroom floor. Usually this one about Jesus healing the little girl. She points and says "Jesus". So cute.


then we pack up the ninie, pacifier, blanket, and a baby to the crib.

and she usually does pretty good after that.
Except right now...she crying.



I guess that's my call to get off the computer.
Good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment