Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A few things off the list...

Can you even believe it????!!!!
I got things done today!!!
woot woot!!!!
(before this post I finished #1 on the list)

The organizers are on the wall instead of the table. If you could see my face right now you would see the biggest smile EVER. And I accomplished this by myself (during nap/quiet time).

Then nap time was over and mommy tried to complete some more projects...
well that didn't go over too well. Good Avery decided to color. LOVELY

Bad Avery colored on her chairs and table.
turned and look at me.
then turned and acted like she was wiping it off.

as if that made it better. Good thing they are black and can be repainted.


She really likes to color these days. It's a lifesaver at restaurants.








No comments:

Post a Comment