Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Little project

The kids and I spent the day shopping in KY yesterday. It was a day full of stores and bribery! I asked Hudson is he knew what that was and he said no, I said "good". It can work for a little while longer! :) We stopped at Michael's and I picked up this scrapbook paper and chipboard letters to complete this project. (Don't mind the chalkboard, I still need to paint the frame black.) I thought this was a sassy way of showing who has which hook. I did some decluttering before I took the picture because "K" and "H" had all of the hooks filled with backpacks and hats!

Don't forget it is Crainville Baptist church's annual craft fair this Saturday at 8 am. I will not be there because I am going to the Nashville Flea market (woot woot!), BUT if YOU are around you should check it out. I donated some bows and bow holders and this cute "Minnie Mouse" burp cloth that I embroidered. The prices are all reasonable and they have beautiful quilts that are handmade by the quilters in our church. There is also an awesome SIU rag quilt. I would love to have it. Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment