Friday, September 4, 2009

First home football game.

Tonight we headed to the first home highschool football game. It's our tradition to walk to the game and tailgate with friends from church. Of course, little Miss Thing had to have a cute orange and blue Carterville Lions dress. I made it this week and had her name embroidered across the front with a paw print. I love it. Here she is hanging out with her girlfriends, Megan and Natalie. Don't they look sweet? I have more photos, but of course they will only come up side ways. I need to take blog 101. If anyone has any ideas let me know ASAP! I always take vertical pics so it's driving me nutso!





PS. My cousin Donna made Avery this really cute Saluki dress and I can't wait to show it off.
stay tuned....






























No comments:

Post a Comment