Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello Blog World!






Hello all you blog readers. I've been thinking about starting a blog for about a year now, but never thought I had the time to get started and keep up. Well, hubbers is out with the guys and the kiddos are asleep :) so...I decided to check it out. I figure as much as I'm reading all of these blogs, I should have a few extra minutes to spare to write a little something from time to time. I guess the main things I will be blogging about is my kids (the joys of my life) and some thrifty decorating ideas. I love anything cheap and different and doesn't take much of my time. BECAUSE...I don't have much time being a working mommy of 2 (almost 5 year old and 1 year old) and married to a wonderful man that doesn't always love his "honey-do list".

No comments:

Post a Comment