Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good bye "feefs"

So tonight I have decided.
No
more
"feefs" or better known as the pacifier!
I have been prepping Avery for the last week that the "feef fairy" is going to take her feefs to the little babies that need them and bring her a big girl toy. Well as I was going through the mail this evening I saw this on the front of PARENTS magazine and knew they were talking to ME!


So I did something that I didn't think I could do because it may be her security, but it's also mine! I cut the tip of it off and told her that the "feef fairy" was coming here tonight to pick it  up and bring her a big girl toy. Well she was excited about the toy, but not too excited about the feef being cut! She didn't want to hold it, she only wanted me to put it on her armoire next to Belle.
Then we read some books and acted silly for a bit.


Like playing peek-a-boo for the camera. Too cute!!!
I love this little stinker...feef or not!

She then decided that she needed to read Cinderella by herself and tell me about the castle. This little girl loves princesses and castles.

She always asks me "why the pumpkin turns into the carriage?"

and then we read AN EASTER BASKET OF PRAYERS. This was great for tonight because it talked about how we shouldn't be scared of the storm because God is stronger!
I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Psalm 23:4

She's been asleep for 30 min and I've only heard minimal whining for the feef.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment