Sunday, July 4, 2010

The USA is the BOMB!!!!!

I hope everyone is having a safe and happy 4th of July! We have had a busy fun weekend! Hudson did have fun...don't mind the frown face.
Avery is showing off Hudson's shirt with one hand and her swimsuit is in the other. She kept telling me "POOL" all day today.

I have been eyeing this applique for some time now. I was so excited when my girlfriend Angie
made these shirts for the kiddos!!!! I always loved getting a bomb pop during the summer from the icecream truck. It brings back childhood memories for me.
Thank you Angie!!!!!!!!




Saturday we headed in town to walk in the parade for our church VBS. These 3 voyagers were so cute in their "ship suits". Our theme this year for VBS is "The High Seas". I have been helping for the past few years and always have a great time getting to know the kids and having some fun.


See you all soon! I will post some more bows in the next few days.




No comments:

Post a Comment