Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SNEAK PEEK...

Here's a little sneak peek at the kiddos and their Halloween costumes. I'm so excited how Avery's turned out. Hudson's is handmade too, but not by me. My girlfriend, Melissa, bought the Ninja Turtle costume at a yard sale a few years ago. Hudson has tried it on atleast 10 times in the last 2 days. I think he likes it! We love Tarjay at my house! Avery has her first winter coat and hat and glove set. We also go the matching overalls for when she is out playing in the snow with her brother this winter.
Can you believe my girlfriend Angie? She is so creative. She whipped this cute little zebra outfit up for Avery this past week. I already had the zebra and pink bow that matched perfectly. And you can't beat the $1 zebra crocs from Wallie World!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I can't wait to see the whole costume! I'm LOVING the red hair!!!

    ReplyDelete