Friday, September 18, 2009

Football Friday!

There is one guarantee on Friday night in C'ville...Everyone is at the football game. Hudson's birthday is next week, so we decided to do a orange & blue (C'ville colors) birthday party. It was a small get together, but we had alot of fun. Look how cute these two look in their C'ville colors. GO LIONS!

Here is Avery and her best girlfriends, Mia & Sydne. Their mommy made their shirts and I made their bows. They were definitely the best dressed girls at the game by far!
And of course, Avery and Parker on the bike together. They are so cute together. Parker always is talking to or about Avery. I think that he needs a baby sister...


More to come of Hudson & his new bike. I didn't get to take too many pics during the party because we were busy. I should have gave someone that task. Oh well. I will post pics of him riding his bike WITHOUT training wheels. Yes he is a big boy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment